Wednesday 31 January 2018

3 Weeks and still dropping

So here we 3 weeks after I took the plunge and it seems all my predictions have been wrong. Bitcoin and Litecoin have followed an almost identical path downwards whereas Ethereum which, if you remember, I stayed away from because it was looking like a worse performer has actually been a lot more stable... and No I don't know why. Anyone ?

So the question is do I hold fast and wait in the hope of a recovery or pull out of Bitcoin and Litecoin and plough it all into Ethereum in the hope of at least holding onto some dignity and maybe a small climb to offset my losses?

I'm thinking that when the total value of my gamble drops to £100 I need to do something to save face but for now i'll nervously keep my nerve.

So for now I am going to ineptly sit back and hope for a miracle... or of course a lottery win 😓😓😓






Total Invested so far = £189.16p
13/01/18 - Bank Transfer to Coinbase £185.16 + Bank Charge of £4

Crypto Values
Bitcoin £70.03
Litecoin £56.72

Total Current Value = £126.59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.