Wednesday 24 January 2018

One week in...

Well after the first week my initial £189 investment gamble is now valued at approximately £134. While this is not good its something I can live with for the time being.

Reading all the online speculation the gloommongers are saying the bubble has burst. But others are not so gloomy so I conclude no one really knows. Its interesting that some still think Bitcoin will fly and some still have faith in Ethereum. Personally i'm not so sure and feel that my buyin was a bit rash and I should have held back but being 'Inept' I am going with perceived advice as I have no indepth knowledge myself so was gouing with the advice that the CCs would bounce back. My instinct was that it would drop further which has proved to be correct... Just goes to show !

At this point i'm not sure what they are going to do but the trend to drop seems to be across the board so i'm holding tight with the hope that at some point the market will recover taking ALL the CCs with it.

I've still not decided what to do about Ripple because I can't find a trading platform that I think I understand or that i'm comfortable with. But with the trend for all the CCs to head south i'm not too worried at the moment but if I decide to indulge I will have to act quickly if the trend starts to rise significantly.

So for now i'm holding my nerve !


Total Invested so far = £189.16p
13/01/18 - Bank Transfer to Coinbase £185.16 + Bank Charge of £4

Crypto Values
Bitcoin £75.83
Litecoin £61.87

Total Current Value = £137.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.