Friday 16 February 2018

One month in and the road is rocky

Well  after a first month or dire performance the crypo market is making a slow recovery. Question is will it be sustained. I have me doubts. However my two CCs are bouncing (bouncing means dragging themselves slowly) back but I await further falls.

The scaremongers on various forums are circling but most long term investors are just suggesting caution.

Its a strange thing that you can see the mistakes you made only after you made them but having kept a close eye on it all i'm thinking I will hang in there for the time being. If theres a sudden major climb I will likely bail out but that depends on the trends of the day.

I view my investment gamble as lost money so no great probs if, as many predict, the bubble bursts and I lose it all. Its no worse than a few months of lottery tickets and they have very poor odds.

Of course if a miracle happens and I become an overnight millionaire i'll come back on here and tell you what a genius I am but don't hold your breath for that one.....




Total Invested so far = £189.16p
13/01/18 - Bank Transfer to Coinbase £185.16 + Bank Charge of £4

Current Crypto Values
Bitcoin £77.68
Litecoin £69.78

Total Current Value = £147.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.