Thursday 8 March 2018

Doing the bitcoin shuffle...

Not much to say at the moment other than to quote and ex-workmate the CCs are up and down like a brides nightdress.

Yes they've dropped again but its not prumetted like the doom-mungers said it would. It ppicked up a bit as reported last time but now its dropped again. Its a tad above the lowest i've seen it as I poke the keyboard. Personally i'm quite happy if it bobs along the bottom for a while but i'm keeping a close eye on proceedings.

When I started this I basically looked at it as lost money so I won't be disappointed. As long as my original investment doesn't drop below 20 quid I will at least be left with the price of a fryup...

The snows all gone, at least down in the south eastern corner of the UK and the suns out so all is right with the world.....


Total Invested so far = £189.16p
13/01/18 - Bank Transfer to Coinbase £185.16 + Bank Charge of £4
Current Crypto Values
Bitcoin £64.34
Litecoin £61.93
Total Current Value = £129.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.